Connecting to China and a Borderless World
Home-Case study-Finance-HKT provides China Innovation Market Service Company Limited with data network solution
HKT provides China Innovation Market Service Company Limited with data network solution
- Incorporated in September 2016, China Innovation Market Service Company Limited ("CIMS") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE), responsible for providing order routing and other trading services for Hong Kong Stock Connect under the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect. CIMS has facilitated the expansion of SZSE's business in Hong Kong market.
- CIMS needed a provider that had network service capability in Greater China and other regions to provide dedicated connection between Shenzhen and Hong Kong, so as to transmit data in the internal OA system and give timely feedback on the market data of SZSE, fulfilling cross-region and cross-platform network deployment of financial business.
- As the leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong, HKT's network covers the regions where main exchanges in the world are located. HKT shows outstanding performance in areas including backbone network, platform resources, professional staff and after-sales service, which are highly recognized by customers.
- With extensive experience and successful cases in the financial industry, HKT provides various types of financial customers with quality network solutions and is able to deliver projects quickly, enabling customers to integrate the financial ecology seamlessly.
- The point-to-point dedicated connection products provided by HKT feature flexible bandwidth requirements. They can also fulfill complete control over customers' routing management, latency check and data sequence management.
- The stable dedicated network access provided by HKT safeguards the effective operation of the internal OA system of CIMS, meets the business requirements of CIMS in serving the businesses in Shenzhen and Hong Kong swiftly and ensures the successful implementation of transactions.