Connecting to China and a Borderless World
HKT IEPL Solution for Esunny Information Ltd.
- Overseas market development required an energy products trading platform to be connected and overseas data nodes establishment.
- Private lines are required between Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore to carry services including high-frequency trading.
- Tight schedule demanding that the office and data center in Hon Kong went live simultaneously.
- Data center systems integration involved import/export equipment, installation and commission of system within a short timeframe.
- A low-latency private line between Hong Kong and mainland China to connect the customer's data centers in Shanghai and Hong Kong, plus another low-latency private line between Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Data center co-location, metro Ethernet connection and managed services provided in Hong Kong.