Connecting to China and a Borderless World
HKT ICT solutions assist insurance company to reinforce GBA insurtech business
- Client is a multinational life insurance and financial services company. The business offers diversified products such as life and health insurance, retirement and asset management solutions with more than 20 million customers worldwide.
- As a global leader in InsurTech segment, they have taken a proactive approach to set up its first fintech company and setup a new tech hub in Shenzhen. The tech hub will focus on business in data analysis and processing, software development, and technology cooperation projects. It is committed to building a technology ecosystem in Asia and enhancing the brand awareness of the group in the Great Bay Area (GBA) and China.
- Client has the urgent need of a total solution to link their new tech hub in Shenzhen to their Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Office 365 and Teams on Microsoft Azure in Singapore as well as Wi-Fi solution to ensure they could meet the ever-increasing demands of their expansion to GBA and China.
- As a Hong Kong’s premier telecommunication service provider, HKT had built up a number of network Point of Presence (PoP) in Hong Kong, Macau and China that with strong network coverage.
- HKT offers comprehensive one-stop ICT solution, including Premium Internet and Wi-Fi solution. HKT's expert team made full advantage of their strengths and capabilities in network management and coverage in GBA.
- The Premium Internet (PI) solution enables staff in Shenzhen tech hub optimizes VDI performance for access to Office 365 and Teams on Microsoft Azure in Singapore without any barrier.
- Meanwhile, a professional team of experts from HKT also provides technical support 24X7 which is highly appreciated.
- After adopting the integrated ICT solution, its overall network architecture has greatly optimized. It helps our customer reinforce its powerful InsurTech chain in GBA and China.
- HKT’s ICT support enables their staff access and utilizes VDI, Office 365 and Teams with close to flawless quality, overall network experience has been greatly improved in terms of file transmission and video/audio quality.
- The integrated solution also enhances Wi-Fi connection in Shenzhen tech hub with faster speed, greater user capacity, and more coverage.