Connecting to China and a Borderless World
HKT assists Bosch HUAYU to optimize network infrastructure and internet quality
- Bosch HUAYU Steering Systems Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to Bosch HUAYU) was established in November 1994 in Shanghai and started official operation in September 1996. As a High and New Technology Enterprise that integrates development and manufacturing processes, Bosch HUAYU is thebiggest market share holder with the largest business scale in China’s passenger car steering systems market. It is professionally engaged in the development, manufacturing, assembly and selling of automotive steering systems and related key components.
- With further business development, Bosch HUAYU set up manufacturing bases in Yantai, Wuhan and Nanjing to meet the market demands in northern, south-western, inland and eastern China. As a traditional manufacturer, Bosch HUAYU’s current network architecture can no longer meet its new network demand. While the cost for a private network is a bit high, it will be higher with the increased volume of applications, Bosch HUAYU is therefore seeking new solutions for a network upgrade.
- Since Bosch HUAYU’s network architecture and bandwidth could no longer meet the needs of its growing operations, HKT thoroughly discussed MPLS VPN with Bosch HUAYU to devise an optimal solution, focusing on network application at the current stage and making future plans.
- Throughout the entire negotiation progress, HKT quickly responded to any change in Bosch HUAYU’s needs, maintained close communication and found the most cost-effective solution for Bosch HUAYU, thereby gaining recognition and trust from the Customer in areas such as technical support and product strengths.
- Leveraging its good reputation, professional consultant teams in mainland China and Hong Kong, as well as integrity in service provision, HKT provides services to many top 100 domestic and overseas companies and received positive feedback from the various Customers.
- Following the adoption of HKT’s MPLS VPN solution, Bosch HUAYU’s new network architecture can now achieve higher efficiency in connectivity nationwide, delivering faster speeds with improved security and stability of data transmission.
- Movingforward, in light of future expansions and growth in Bosch HUAYU’s business scale and system application volume, HKT will continute to offer highly cost-effective SDWAN solutions to assist Bosch HUAYU with the transition from conventional private network to MPLS VPN and SDWAN modes. Bosch HUAYU can expect a better network architecture that is capable of meeting its needs for years to come, along with room for further improvement on network performance.