Connecting to China and a Borderless World
Quality FMNS solution for Vinda Group
- Hygiene products leader Vinda Group was listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007 and sought to expand Singapore，Malaysia，Thailand，Taiwan，South Korea and other Asian regions，after having established a presence in mainland China.
- Part of the group's plan was to assemble more data center equipment and connect its VPN in Hong Kong and across the border with Vinda's Guangdong headquarters.
- HKT SkyExchange FMNS solution comprises hosting,site rental,customer service tracking and value-added services. This facilitates a hassle-free customer experience and eliminates the need to manage multiple vendors.
- During implementation,HKT teams helped Vinda improve grouping of equipment,provided a relocation service and reconstructed its network,while tailoring power distribution and other aspects to a set of unique needs.
- HKT provides high-quality one-stop solution to free Vinda from hassles around computer room management and power security safeguard.
- HKT's international network reaches more than 150 countries and regions around the world and offers direct connectivity via a global VPN network. Vinda is now able to provision resources smoothly and efficiently throughout Hong Kong and major centers across the border.