Connecting to China and a Borderless World
IEPL & SkyExchange project for Haitong Futures
- A leading futures company in mainland China intended to establish an overseas unit to carry out cross-border business with a focus on Hong Kong, while establishing a futures trading platform connecting Shanghai, Hong Kong and Chicago.
- A low-latency connection was required between Hong Kong and Shanghai to ensure smooth business operations and data transmission.
- An IEPL cross-border line solution, combined with low latency path and high-quality resources in Hong Kong, meets the needs of the financial industry and provides a one-stop services.
- HKT SkyExchange was able to deploy a customer network quickly and provided top-notch technical support, which match co-location and network connectivity needs.
- HKT capitalized on its experience serving the HKEx “financial ecosystem” to address Haitong Futures' requirements.
- Business was established rapidly in Hong Kong and was soon conducting productive cross-border futures business, creating growth for the group.
- One-stop IT management boosted efficiency and enabled Haitong Futures to focus on everyday business development.
- Steady growth in Hong Kong prompted Haitong Futures to use HKT's worldwide network to enter Singapore's futures market and introduce Chinese customers to the global financial center.